The latest Indiana and Indianapolis political gossip is now available. Subscribe to the Cheat Sheet. In this edition…
- Will the next session of the Indiana General Assembly actually start?
- Who will replace outgoing State Rep. Bill Crawford?
- The latest on the Indianapolis and Lawrence Mayor’s Race.
- Ed Treacy’s attempt to make peace with the Black church.
- Are IPS administrators impeding turnaround operators?
- And more!!!
A subscription is only $20 and it lasts through the end of the year. You get it e-mailed to you bi-weekly (or more so if the gossip warrants). Just click on this link. We use PayPal and never give out your personal information. If you don’t want to use PayPal, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn other ways to get your subscription.
Don’t get caught with your political pants down!