I’ve got some work to do this morning, so I have to take a little break from the usual political discussion. In the meantime, I’m opening up the forum for you to make your own political predictions. Feel free to throw in the percentages.
- U.S. Senate – Dan Coats v. Brad Ellsworth v. Rebecca Sink-Burris
- Indiana 2nd Congressional District – Joe Donnelly v. Jackie Warloski
- Indiana 8th Congressional District – Trent Van Haaften v. Larry Buschon
- Indiana 7th Congressional District – Andre Carson v. Marvin Scott*
- Indiana 9th Congressional District – Baron Hill v. Todd Young
- Marion County Prosecutor - Mark Massa v. Terry Curry
- Marion County Sherriff – John Layton v. Dennis Fishburn
- Indiana State Senate (District 31) – James Merritt v. Frank Anderson
- Indiana State Senate (District 29) – Mike Delph v. Robin Shackleford
- Indiana Secretary of State – Vop Osili v. Charlie White v. Mike Wherry
- Indiana Republicans v. Indiana Democrats (House of Representatives)
- Your race of choice that you have been following, but may not have gotten a lot of media attention.
Have at it.
*We all know how this one is going to very likely turn out, but I’d love to see the spread.